This is a prototype interface to explore rāgā relationships via bhēdams.
- You can type a raga name in the "Rāgā" box to get a list of matches.
- .. or you can enter scalar information (ārōhaṇa only) in the "Scale" box using the "SrRgGmMPdDnN" letters.
For example, Shankarabharanm is "SRGmPDNS" and Kharaharapriya is "SRgmPDnS".
- The table will display all possible bhēdams.
- Clicking on a rāgā name shows known info about it.
- Based on discussions with Mr. Ramesh.
- Data about ragas sourced from Wikipedia's
Janya Ragas page.
- Also see M. Subramanian's Rasika
which has an explorer for mela ragas.